Dental Implants In Plantation, FL - Dr. Shroff Plantation Dentist
Beautify Your Smile With Quality Dental Implants
- Devastating and detrimental effects of missing teeth
- Poor chewing function
- Social embarrassment
The Right Dentist Can Help You Make Your Decision
- Improves chewing function and overall appearance
- Brings back self-esteem and self confidence
- Feel like natural strong and comfortable teeth
- Ideal solution for replacing missing teeth
Dental Implants - The Next Best Thing to the Real Thing
Traditional tooth replacement methods like dentures and crowns and bridges do a fine job in repairing both the look and function of a damaged smile. Depending on the location, missing teeth can affect everything from our ability to eat, our speech, and even the health of the bone tissue in the gum, and the stability of the surrounding teeth. A denture or crown replaces the bottom half of the tooth, which is obviously very important. But dental implants go a step further, and replace the root of the missing tooth as well, making it the most permanent of the options currently available.
How do Dental Implants Work?
The implant consists of a cone shaped titanium screw that replaces the root of the missing tooth. Once the implant has fused with the surrounding bone in the gum, the crown of the tooth is attached to the implant with an abutment, permanently securing the new tooth in place. Implants can be used to replace a single tooth or several. Once it has healed, the implants do not have to be removed for maintenance or care and are generally as stable and secure as a natural tooth.
At Dr. Shroff Plantation Dentist, our friendly, compassionate staff and expert dentist are ready and waiting to take care of you. Whether you need to be fitted for a new set or require a denture repair, we have what you need at affordable rates in the Plantation, Sunrise and Fort Lauderdale areas. Bring life back to your smile.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Dental implants look completely natural
- Dental implants are cleaned by simple brushing and flossing
- Dental implants won’t ever move around
- Dental implants can last throughout your lifetime
- Dental implants won’t ever decay and they resist stain
Need dental Implants or would like to learn more?
Then call our Plantation, FL office at 954-423-3969 for more information or to book an appointment!