Cosmetic Dentistry In Plantation, FL - Dr. Shroff
What you need to know
Cosmetic Dentistry services can help correct minor and major cosmetic issues with your teeth and smile. The right procedure can turn an average grin into an impressive smile. Your smile is your gift to the world, and cosmetic dentistry can transform how you look.
New materials and technologies have changed the practice of cosmetic dentistry and given you a wide array of cosmetic dental services to choose from. Don’t make the decision
alone. Instead, seek out the expertise of a skilled cosmetic dentist like Dr. Shroff at Dr. Shroff Plantation Dentist. If you have old, unsightly metal fillings, they can be replaced with cosmetically beautiful tooth-colored restorations.
What does cosmetic dentistry focus on?
Cosmetic dentistry primarily focuses on the aesthetics of your smile rather than the health and function of your teeth and gums. Cosmetic dentistry gives patients the smiles they’ve been looking for, from whitening to recontouring to replacing missing teeth. When you are looking to change the look of your smile, rather minor or drastic, then cosmetic dentistry is the answer.
Do cosmetic dentistry procedures look natural?
From more conservative treatments to more aggressive procedures, cosmetic dentistry can offer anyone a more attractive smile. Advancements in dental technology have also created more natural, tooth-like options and materials than ever before, so no one will ever be able to tell that you have received restorative dental work.
People will notice your smile and not your fillings. Other cosmetic dentistry services you might consider:
- Composite bonding, using a tooth-colored liquid resin which is sculpted perfectly to match your tooth, and hardened with a special ultraviolet light; composite bonding can close small gaps between teeth, change the color of your teeth, and cover small chips and cracks.
- Contouring and reshaping, which can cosmetically straighten or correct overlapped, cracked, chipped or crooked teeth; contouring and reshaping can be done as a stand-alone procedure, or in combination with composite bonding to achieve the look you want.
Porcelain veneers, which are thin sheaths of porcelain placed on front teeth to improve their appearance; porcelain veneers are used to correct teeth that are:
- Badly shaped, broken or poorly aligned
- Heavily stained or discolored
- Chipped and cracked from age-related wear
- Spaced apart or slightly overlapped
Teeth whitening treatments, which can whiten teeth up to eight shades; you can choose from an in-office procedure which takes an hour, or a convenient take-home kit you can use in the privacy of your home.
Cosmetic Dentistry can get you the desired smile,
Call the Plantation FL office today at (954) 423-3969 for more information or to book an appointment!