What you need to know
Cosmetic dentistry services can help correct minor and major cosmetic issues with your teeth and smile. The right procedure can turn an average grin into an impressive smile. Your smile is your gift to the world, and cosmetic dentistry can transform how you look.
New materials and technologies have changed the practice of cosmetic dentistry and given you a wide array of cosmetic dental services to choose from. Don’t make the decision
alone. Instead, seek out the expertise of a skilled cosmetic dentist like Dr. Shroff at Dr. Shroff Plantation Dentist.
If you have old, unsightly metal fillings, they can be replaced with cosmetically beautiful tooth-colored restorations. People will notice your smile and not your fillings. Other cosmetic dentistry services you might consider:
- Composite bonding, using a tooth-colored liquid resin which is sculpted perfectly to match your tooth, and hardened with a special ultraviolet light; composite bonding can close small gaps between teeth, change the color of your teeth, and cover small chips and cracks.
- Contouring and reshaping, which can cosmetically straighten or correct overlapped, cracked, chipped or crooked teeth; contouring and reshaping can be done as a stand-alone procedure, or in combination with composite bonding to achieve the look you want.
Porcelain veneers, which are thin sheaths of porcelain placed on front teeth to improve their appearance; porcelain veneers are used to correct teeth that are:
- Badly shaped, broken or poorly aligned
- Heavily stained or discolored
- Chipped and cracked from age-related wear
- Spaced apart or slightly overlapped
Teeth whitening treatments, which can whiten teeth up to eight shades; you can choose from an in-office procedure which takes an hour, or a convenient take-home kit you can use in the privacy of your home.
Cosmetic dentistry can change your smile for the better! Stop in for a consultation with Dr. Shroff at Dr. Shroff Plantation Dentist in Plantation, FL and find out which treatment might be best for you. Call (954) 423-3969 today and be on your way to a great smile!